Monday, August 17, 2009

Finished projects

I wanted to quickly blog about my 2 most recent finished projects. I finished the socks I was knitting for my hubby Anthony. These were knitted cuff down using the Classic Sock pattern from 2-At-A-Time sock book. I used Regia yarn we had purchased in England a few years back. I just BARELY had enough yarn even though my gauge was right on and I was knitting the medium size. Learned my lesson when knitting socks for Anthony, or men in general. I need to knit them toe up!
Then I also finished a scarf that I was knitting for my step-daughter Rachel. This was knitted from the Kool Aid dyed roving that I talked about before. I'm really pleased with how the colors came out and how the striping is varied. Its very soft and should be very comfortable to wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment