Saturday, October 10, 2009

A Fine Day Out

I had such a good time today. I went to The Song and Dance Ranch, home of Howling Wolf Herbs today where I met Regina Dale and a whole bunch of really nice women. It was her monthly Fiber Gab. Regina and her husband, Tony have a lovely ranch in Bartonville and she raises several fiber animals such as sheep, alpaca and goats. She has a wonderful shop where she sells her aromatherapy products. I forgot to get my camera out of my bag (I did remember to take it) so I don't have any pictures to post but I'll try to get some next month. Check out her website and see some of her wonderful stuff. She has weaving looms, a sock knitting machine, several spinning wheels as well as a lovely collection of beautiful drop spindles. We spent our time spinning, knitting and chatting. I'm really looking forward to next month's Fiber Gab.

No comments:

Post a Comment