I finished Katie's Pedicure socks in record time. I cast them on September 19th and did the final stitch on October 1st. Technically I finished them on September 29th but I had to wait until I could look up a better bind off at the foot to really finish them. This yarn is really soft and nice to work with. It knits up really nice and the self striping pattern is lovely. I will use this again. Its Premier brand Serenity Sock Yarn from the Deborah Norville collection. The colorway is called Paprika. These are called pedicure socks because they end at the toes leaving them free to paint the nails. The reason I made these for Katie is because she loves to wear flip flops and this way her feet will be warmer in the winter! I think I have enough yarn left over to make myself a pair of anklet socks from these. I will have to do them 2 at a time, toe up in case I start to run out of yarn!
As you can see I figured out how to add a progress bar to my blog for the WIP projects I have going. I belong to a group called Ravelry where I can enter my yarn/fiber stash, patterns, projects etc. This new widget pulls information from there. I like this because you have to be a member of Ravelry to see my stuff on there. Hopefully I can figure out how to make it pull all my projects, not just the WIP ones. As always, stay tuned!